Friday 23 October 2015

Fears-Pre-production role breakdown

During the pre-production of FEARS my role in the team has primarily been script writer and head of cinematography. During the pre-production I have taken a lead role in deciding upon and developing the idea for FEARS and developing the visual aspects of the film, both in terms of overall visual style and in terms of what camera and filming techniques should be used to convey the films message effectively. I have also worked closely with my team member, discussing sound design and making general improvements to the script to make the film more manageable to produce. This has involved meeting with and discussing with my team member and completing relevant pre-production paperwork including script, shotlist and research, I have also dictated what elements of paperwork need to be completed by my team member and adopted a role collating our work. Following pre-production my role as writer and cinematographer will continue into role as director, cameraman and head producer with a creative lead over the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment